PURIFY ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

8 Mar 2017

PURIFY

Purify
Poem


Their is a piece of me that is not pure
That you may scale far and wide to be sure
For as life ebbs away I maybe mature
And I beseech thee as it is not a lure

I am an open sea bed yours to fetch
To love, learn, crave, and yet to watch
For it is not a duty so wretched to launch
when I do drink from this bottle of scotch

It was one hell of a thought
whence I cometh close to a fought
To squeeze my little life in a hole of tout
I tapped my heart to find ease in a rift

Some shadows do leave its shores;
to earn a living amidst the ass of whores
that anyone dark can not be washed in bores
To clean off its dirts and its stain a little more





My heart is yours to hold and to mold if I
do change; for it's an act humble enough
to desire your meddle amidst this puzzle
As this is a choice in a pool of noise

Do let me swim in some childish whim
To let loose a little oose and in wanders still
And if I should tear up My heart to you
Will you peer in to see the colour of my heart

Just  a little sleep and a little slumber
For a clearer heart to say I love you

Poem



A written by : Esperanza Ibim Obene
  

Follow us on twitter @koksnationn 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE